The Pediatrics IT Center offers an After-Hours support call service for emergency IT requests for all Pediatrics hosted equipment and services.
Issues with UFHealth hosted equipment, services (Ex. Epic), and Shands accounts should be directed to the UFHealth IT number (352) 265-0526.
Issues with Gatorlink username and password should be directed to the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP (4357).
Hours of Operation:
Outside of normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-5:00PM)
Emergency Call Examples:
- On Service clinicians experiencing hardware or software issues
- Hardware or software issues immediately affecting patient care
- Unreachable Pediatrics servers or websites
- Cannot access critical UF, UFHealth or Pediatrics services on any Pediatrics onsite device, remote desktop, or the Pediatrics Portal VDI
- Work stoppage events for critical lab experiments